Senator Joe Donnelly is focused on making sure every Hoosier who wants a job has a job. He is committed to listening to the business owners, workers, and families of Indiana as to the tools they need to move our economy forward. Senator Donnelly is pleased to serve on the Armed Services and Agriculture Committees, serving two important sectors of Indiana's economy. He also serves on the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, and Special Committee on Aging.
- Subcommittee on Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Subcommittee on Rural Development and Energy
- Subcommitte on Conservation, Forestry, and Natural Resources
- Subcommittee on National Security and International Trade and Finance (Ranking Member)
- Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Subcommittee on Economic Policy